Monday 23 November 2015

Mobile computing operating systems.Applications.

Hi,today I'm going to talk about my last project,which consists on mobile computing operating systems and applications:

1-Operating systems 

 Are the most important program that runs on a computer.

2-Different kinds of mobile computing operating systems

There are different kinds because people use their phones or computers for different purposes.

3-Tasks that operating systems perform

  • Processor management
  • Memory management
  • Device management
  • Storage management
  • Application interference
  • User interference

4-Top 5 operating systems (on phones)


  1. Android
  2. iOS
  3. Blackberry
  4. Windows Phone
  5. Symbian

5-Applications

Programs designed to perform a specific function directly for the user.

6-Types of apps
  • Entertaiment apps
  • Daily apps
  • Useful apps
  • Educational apps
Presentation:

5 comments:

  1. Hi,It would begreat if you could publish the work!
    It would be very awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claudia,
    I don´t know why I can´t open your presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Claudia, I think that it is a good presentation. The only obejection that I have is that I would like that you explain in the presentation some of the uses of the types of apps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Claudia. I have learned a lot with your presentation. You have introduced me more in how the telephones works. So congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Claudia! Youshould be very proud of your work! It is awesome!

    ReplyDelete